Twilio is seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator for its growing Legal team. You will help create and maintain scalable processes that make the Legal Department (and Twilio) hum for years to come.
About the job:
This position will report to the Assistant General Counsel and will be based out of our San Francisco headquarters. We are looking for someone that is comfortable in a fast paced environment, with zealous attention to detail, good judgment, business savvy, dedicated to providing excellent customer service and a head for the big picture. And of course we want someone who is awesome to work with!
- Help build and maintain our commercial contracting tools and processes, including maintaining our contracts management system.
- Assist with periodic updates and modifications of terms and policies, including our terms of service, acceptable use policy and other miscellaneous agreement templates.
- Under the direction of counsel, review and negotiate a variety of contracts and agreements including but not limited to NDAs, vendor agreements, and sales agreements to ensure adherence to company policy, regulatory requirements and conformance to our templates.
- Ensure proper approval and timely execution of contracts and agreements by authorized management.
- Field inquiries and data information requests from all departments regarding contracts.
- Maintain contracts email alias and manage flow of contracts to other Legal team members as necessary
- Educate and train non-legal colleagues with respect to our commercial contracting tools and processes to ensure smooth and timely turn around of contract review requests.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc reports with contract metrics to other departments and the executive team.
- Suggest and implement improvements to make the contracting process more efficient across the company.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of legal experience, with at least 1-2 years working with contracts.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Rigorous devotion to detail, customer service and organization; process-oriented.
- Experience with contract management tools such as Apttus, DocuSign and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects across several functional departments.
- Courage to take initiative, address problems, and make continuous process improvements.
- Commitment to professionalism and personal growth.
- Ability to scale and grow with an organization.
- Ability to manage and juggle numerous agreements through the review process, from initial request to execution.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST