See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Salesforce Administrator
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join the Sales Operations team. This role is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of the Salesforce.com platform. The role offers an opportunity for individuals looking to take the next step in their career and get more exposure into the operational and support processes that drive systems designs.
This role will report into the Sales System Manager on our Sales Efficiency team in our Sales Operations organization.
In this role, you’ll:
- Assist project teams in various work streams on Salesforce.com and work on data management in Salesforce.com, other business systems, including auditing and resolving data integrity at a large scale
- Work on cases that flow in to system, Understand and manage the case queue to support various applications
- Have a good understanding of system integrations to fill the gaps between upstream and downstream systems
- Work towards continuous improvement of the system, Have good understanding of release process and deployments
- Work with program managers and stakeholders to uncover process gaps and develop elegant solutions
- Understand and fix existing system problems on a daily basis
- Continually evaluate and identify gaps in our existing codebase to Configure and develop solutions for increased extensibility.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployments)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and advance administrator with knowledge on Salesforce.com configuration best practices
- Comprehensive experience on debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills; detail-oriented and able to work independently, manage and develop smaller scale projects.
- 1+ year of experience designing or developing on Salesforce (Apex)
- Experience working with and managing large data sets and developing Lightning Components in Salesforce Lightning
- Industry experience in automating, auditing large volumes of data and in designing effective UX/UI
This role will be based in our RMZ Ecoworld, Bengaluru office.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.