See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next SDR Enablement Specialist - Segment.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio/ Segment is looking for a creative builder to support our sales development organization. This role reports to the GTM Manager who oversees Content, Systems, Processes, & SDR Enablement.
In this role, you’ll:
- Shape our SDR Onboarding program in close partnership with the SDR leadership
- Refine our career track and interview readiness program for tenured SDRs to move into an Account Executive role
- Design and run ongoing SDR training programs
- Own all documented and verbal communication defining SDR activity and performance
- Define the strategy for the SDR tools stack and enablement
- Establish standard methodologies for coaching across the sales organization.
- Develop strategic plans for continued support and acceleration of our SDR organization
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- At least two years of demonstrated success in a sales or sales development role or enablement
- Experience leading enablement programs
- Experience with CMS such as Highspot, with reporting and dashboards in Salesforce, and with Outreach and Sales Navigator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are comfortable presenting in front of a large audience.
- Problem solving and listening skills: be able to find patterns and build frameworks that effectively communicate standard methodologies.
- Experience testing your assumptions with data, experimenting, getting feedback, and continuously improving.
- BA/BS degree in a business related field
- You like to apply data insights to drive decision making
- Experience following process and building out programs end-to-end while working with team members
This role will be remote, and based in the United States.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $67,760.00 - $84,700.00.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.