See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Lifecycle Marketing Specialist at Twilio Segment.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to lead our lifecycle marketing campaigns within the Segment business unit of Twilio. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing and driving our middle of the funnel strategy through nurture, conversational marketing, event promotion, and content marketing. You will dig deep on analyzing performance to help move users through the funnel efficiently and effectively. This role requires a combination of solid execution, copywriting, and analytical skills.
In this role, you’ll:
- Own key lifecycle marketing campaigns such as nurture flows and post-conversion communications, from copywriting, proofreading, and segmentation creation to reporting.
- Create and test data-driven hypotheses to improve nurture email engagement, evaluate results, and evolve strategy.
- Operationalize upsell and cross-sell campaigns in partnership with the integrated campaign and enterprise marketing teams.
- Guide and consolidate email best practices and A/B test results.
- Partner with the sales team and marketers, helping to optimize performance and drive conversions through strategic insights and experimentation.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on lifecycle campaign performance to optimize engagement metrics such as deliverability, open rates, clicked-to-open rates, conversions, and unsubscribe rates. Provide recommendations for improvement to key stakeholders.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2-5 years experience in digital marketing, marketing operations, and/or project management.
- Experience creating campaigns within an email marketing platform.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Cross functional experience partnering with sales and marketing.
- Ability to work successfully in a constantly evolving environment with competing priorities.
- Salesforce, Looker, Google Analytics experience
- Experience with conversation marketing tools/chatbots (Drift, Intercom, etc)
- Marketo Certified Expert.
This role will be remote.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to ignite your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $74,560 - $93,200.
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, equal opportunity factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.