See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Manager, GTM Strategy Business Partner!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
As a Senior Manager, North America Go-To-Market Strategy & Analytics (GTMSA), you will be the primary business partner to the Vice President of Sales of one or more of our major market segments. You have a demonstrated track record of excellence in developing command of GTM business strategy, overseeing and conducting insightful analysis, influencing executive strategic thinking, designing new business processes, project management, and teamwork across sales operations, marketing, post-sales, product, and finance.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be a dedicated partner one of our global VPs of Sales
- Lead the strategic and operational planning processes for your market segment. Direct the sales forecasting and pipeline council cadences
- Act as a senior project manager leading transformational cross-functional initiatives (business process, systems, etc). You must get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact
- Craft and complete key workstreams in annual planning and in-year planning revisions
- Mentor other team members. You may have direct reports within your first year
- Collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations
- Communicate recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and handle the ongoing impact of the recommendations put forth. Drive thorough quarterly business reviews
- Help re-design certain business processes for automation, self-serve, and/or greater scalability. Analytical rigor and critical thinking are a must
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 6+ years of experience in sales operations, sales, strategy consulting, and/or the software industry
- Experience providing structured critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication to the business
- Experience prioritizing fast-moving strategic priorities, tackling operational challenges, and managing through hyper-growth.
- Become a trusted and indispensable business partner to Sales leadership, and play a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing go-to-market organization
- Have experience (if not fluency) with Salesforce, Excel, Tableau
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience
- This role is fully remote and may sit anywhere in the United States.
- Approximately 5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $132,320.00 - $165,400.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.