See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Customer Marketing Manager EMEA.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to build, develop and scale Twilio’s customer marketing programme in EMEA by deepening customer relationships and fostering customer advocacy.
As Senior Customer Marketing Manager EMEA you will act as a trusted regional advisor on best practices in customer referencing and storytelling, building executive and customer trust at scale.
In this role, you’ll:
- Identify, showcase and publish customer stories from across the EMEA region
- Partner with internal teams, building the EMEA regional customer marketing programme
- Lead and coordinate regional customer marketing activities including for localisation
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is represented across all stakeholder interactions
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table
- 5+ years experience excelling in customer-facing roles, with a proven track record in building strong relationships with customers by showcasing their voices and innovation, and advocating for their point of view
- 2+ years of working cross-functionally on customer-related engagements, including on customer stories and visual storytelling, with product and industry marketing, campaigns and demand gen teams and with field marketing teams on sourcing and preparing customers for events, panels and conferences.
- Strong program management skills with ability to prioritize and keep multiple partners aligned
- Experience communicating with and pitching to senior and executive business partners
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency in a second language applicable to the EMEA region such as French, German or Spanish.
- Familiarity with localisation tactics to ensure customer marketing content is relevant and accessible and across the EMEA region.
This role will be based in our office in London, Dublin or Madrid. Approximately 15% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.