See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Enterprise Account Executive - Financial Services
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
We are expanding our team and growth within the Financial Services vertical by adding an experienced Account Executive focused on developing new opportunities within high value Financial Services prospects and customers, including Global 2000 Banks, Insurance, and Wealth Management companies. Our team is committed to helping our Financial Services clients create more frictionless engagement experiences for the customers they serve.
In this role you will:
- Drive the entire sales process from prospecting to deal closure
- Qualify new prospects, leverage our partner ecosystem, help customers build applications and close deals in an inclusive and collaborative team environment.
- Work with customers across the Financial Services vertical to understand their business and technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs.
- Communicate with all levels of the customer organization such as developers, managers, and executives. Our customers are often software engineers, application owners, product managers, line of business executives, VP’s of innovation, omni-channel and digital strategy stakeholders.
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience (5+ within Financial Services) and a track record of selling complex technical solutions in excess of $500K.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Creative. Team-player. Eager to deliver excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience closing deals within the specific territory
- Experience selling API-based solutions
- Experience selling communication-based solutions
This role will be remote and based in Detroit area, USA
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!