See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Solutions Advisor.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Are you looking to start a career in technical sales? We are looking for Solutions Advisors to support Twilio’s rapidly growing user community and help drive customer success. You will be at the forefront of providing “A’ha! Moments” for customers by explaining the advantages of building with Twilio, how Twilio works, and how it can be leveraged to solve unique Customer Experience problems.
In this role, you’ll:
- Show customers how to solve their problems and meet their requirements with Twilio
- Work with developers to explain Twilio and its uses, all the while creating Twilio champions with each interaction
- Learn how to use APIs to build frontend or backend applications, helping to qualify early that Twilio is the right fit for a customer’s needs
- Answer Technical questions from prospects wanting to talk to sales
- Develop and deliver exceptional company/product presentations and demonstrations
- Collate feedback from customers to help identify roadblocks in our self-service model
- Identify and write internal and external technical collateral, like basic deployment architectures or best practices
- Be responsible for efficiently fielding and qualifying interest from our various inbound channels including, but not limited to, phone, e-mail, and request for contact forms.
- Master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Twilio can solve our customers' challenges.
- Identify high value opportunities for the New Business sales team from the customers you connect with.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Have great presentation skills with an ability to present technical solutions concisely
- Be confident in talking to people with differing technical backgrounds
- Be proactive in engaging with customers early in their Twilio journey
- Have a passion for diving into technical issues and solving customer problems
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure) or Cloud application architecture
- Understanding of Telecommunications
This role will be based in our Dublin or London office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!