See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next IT Services Support Specialist-1
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The team is responsible for creating, implementing, and supporting the technology and systems our employees use daily. Twilio employees are presented with amazing challenges that we're solving as we achieve our mission to deliver the world's wanted communications, and IT Services is no exception. If you like to support IT projects from start to finish using big technologies at large scale, this is your opportunity.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Support employees’ needs and provide world-class service with empathy, knowledge-sharing, and timeliness
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Support user access to IT systems, including user onboarding and offboarding processes
- DRAW THE OWL: Perform ticket system triage and basic hardware, A/V, and user access troubleshooting
- BE AN OWNER: Assist in hardware/software inventory management and asset tracking
- WRITE IT DOWN: Assist in creating and maintaining documentation on IT Services policies, procedures and user support
- BE BOLD: Assist with deploying IT solutions that will scale with our product adoption, employee count, and physical footprint
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, related engineering discipline or equivalent years of experience
- 0-2 years experience supporting business technologies
- Passionate about technology and customer service
- A great communicator whether through written text, verbal language, or interpretive dance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
This role will be based in our Bangalore office.
This role will be based in the Bangalore, INDIA
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.