Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an experienced Sr. Payroll Analyst to support the payroll operations for internationally and other countries outside the US. Working with the International Payroll Team in Dublin. The person in this role will either lead or assist in delivering first in class payroll service to our Employees, ensure compliance, accuracy and timely delivery of payroll related tasks and support projects across a number of jurisdictions.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of managing payroll across several international regions (APAC, EMEA, LATAM). They also have:
- 6 years+ of experience managing payroll processing internationally with working experience in accounting
- Experience with processing equity transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or another relevant field
- High attention to detail
- Discipline and ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize competing workloads
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills in English
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills while keeping customer experience top of mind
- Experience in Workday and Immedis.
- Experience in payrolls in jurisdictions outside Ireland.
As a Senior Payroll Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
Be an Owner
- Oversee the payroll processing and management of assigned payrolls
- Manage ad hoc projects related to payroll and benefits for our international entities
- After necessary training, support the international payroll processing for multiple countries
- Receive the local international payroll news related to potential housing allowance, income tax withholding calculations, miscellaneous payroll inquiries
- Effectively collaborate with the payroll vendor to ensure that all pay impacting transactions are collected, processed and reported timely and accurately
- Assist the Accounting Team with payroll journal and accrual preparations and the reconciliations of payroll general ledger balances
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and provide support and input when required
- Act as a point of contact for all payroll related queries from Employees in Colombia, Brazil and other assigned payrolls
Draw the Owl
- Identify and improve payroll processes
- Deliver excellent Employee experience in relation to payroll onboarding, ad-hoc queries and annual tax reporting process
- Adhere to all legal and internal deadlines
- Understand employment tax requirements relating to compensation and benefits, including equity
- Oversee the tax reviewer/payroll auditor requests, payroll inquiries including being the contact for Acontribut
- Solve parafiscales and social benefits inquires from local jurisdictions
- Oversee the annual income tax filing process
Write It Down
- Help improve payroll-related documentation and procedures
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Payroll team is instrumental in employee satisfaction: getting paid accurately and on time. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Poland office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.