Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Manager, Sales Operations Analytics to join our Sales Operations team with a demonstrated track record of excellence in conducting and overseeing analysis, project management, and cross-functional teamwork. You will act as an advisor to the business to help tackle strategic and operational challenges by providing insightful recommendations supported with a data driven approach.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of critical thinking and providing business solutions. They also have:
- 6+ years relevant experience in data analytics, business intelligence, ideally, at a fast growth technology company
- 3+ years management or strong coaching/mentorship experience preferred
- Thrives at structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, presenting insights & recommendations, and written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in performing broad quantitative and qualitative analyses leveraging large data sets from multiple sources
- Expert level command in Tableau, SQL, Excel.
- Working experience with Looker & Presto and one coding language (Python, R, Java etc.) preferred
- Experienced Salesforce user: can understand data models, custom objects, and reporting
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate complex data models
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and manage through hyper-growth
- Authentic, empathetic, and inspiring leader, dedicated to the growth and success of the team
- Hands on experience with statistical modeling and predictive analytics preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
The Senior Manager Sales Operations Analytics, will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE INCLUSIVE & RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself and your team in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are a must. But you’ll also need to get into the details to drive real, sustainable impact.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Become intimately familiar with the business, actively distill critical insights for Sales and Go-To-Market leadership, and influence teammates and executives with your findings. Develop relationships with upstream teams to ensure involvement in development, decision-making, and solutions.
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop and manage programs for data insights and revenue growth in an ever-evolving high growth environment.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Conduct analysis and communicate insights in an objective manner. Communicate in an honest, direct, and transparent way. Be transparent in methodology and potential gaps in offered insights
The Sales Operations Analytics team is central to Twilio’s continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership, Sales, and Finance teams to guide company strategy and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be remotely based in the USA. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $120,832.-151,040.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $105,728.00-$132,160.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.