Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a product leader who will lead the strategy and execution for Twilio's Flex contact center experience.
We are looking for a Senior Product Leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has:
- 10+ years of total PM experience in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Strong business owner with a consistent track record of conceptualizing products and taking them to market.
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organizations.
- Understanding of B2B /enterprise go-to-market, experience managing enterprise customer expectations.
- Experience working with UX design & research, and data-driven approaches to PM decision-making.
- Solid understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services, especially developer platforms.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent experience required.
As a lead Principal Product Manager in Twilio Flex platform services team, you will the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the roadmap, product strategy and release cadence for multiple Flex Application services.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build the next-generation of Flex Application services to enable industry-leading customer service experiences.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to craft and deliver the future of Flex platform services.
- BE BOLD: Discover opportunities and solutions by gathering feedback from customers and prospects, iterating on customer experience mocks and UI wireframes, whiteboarding technical implementations.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with your team to evolve existing services and define new ones, prioritize their features, and craft their user experience.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform in the world. Twilio reaches more than 5 million developers daily globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful and much more powerful. We believe communications are at the heart of trustworthy interactions between people. In a more privacy and security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have trustworthy customers on our platform and we’re able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilio’s customers remain compliant and have the most engaged and relevant communications on the planet. This is an outstanding opportunity for a program leader to take ownership of an essential part of our strategy and help take Twilio to the next level.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Prague office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.