Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and is looking for a hardworking, passionate, and curious Principal Product Manager to be a key leader in Twilio’s Ionic Security team. You will be the voice of the customer (internal and external) across R&D, build product roadmaps, develop and maintain a framework to supervise, prioritize, and balance opportunities, and work cross-functionally to make all Twilio customers successful. This position is essential in providing the best customer experience for customers across the globe. You will work alongside other product managers, engineering counterparts, partners and customers.
- 8+ years in product management with some leadership responsibility.
- Experience talking to customers, understanding their problems, and synthesizing the findings to advise product strategy.
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Have led by influence across distributed product teams and driven product design and requirements across many product roadmaps and SCRUM teams.
- Have proven strong analytical abilities and a preference for making data driven decisions.
- Has demonstrated a “roll up your sleeves and just get-it-done” approach.
- Technically savvy and experienced with cloud APIs.
- Familiarity with cyber security and Identity and Access Management, telecommunications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility.
As a Principal Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the roadmap for Twilio’s policy based access control (PBAC) APIs, connectors and integrations. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create the personas and use cases for the product team, understand the customer journeys, and identify opportunities to level up customer trust and satisfaction.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with globally distributed horizontal teams in R&D . Make sure we are hearing from a diverse set of stakeholders and customers.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Interview and engage directly with customers. Create the reports and presentations that can effectively communicate customer requirements and opportunities at all levels of the organization,
The team is incorporating Ionic Machina’s advanced data security and policy controls across the Twilio ecosystem as the next step in our ongoing dedication to remain the most trusted platform for communications. If you are passionate about customer trust, privacy and security then this is the team for you.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Atlanta office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks