Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is searching for a Product Manager to join the brand-new PMO Tools Team in our central Program Management organization. In this role, you will be responsible for building and managing tools that help Twilio product teams plan optimally, and deliver value to Twilio’s customers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about tools and simplifying work for teams. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is passionate about working with multiple teams, and prioritizes listening to partners’ needs and synthesizing them to build tools.
Twilio is looking for a candidate with technical product management experience, specifically building and operationalizing internal tools.
- 1-3 years of product management experience
- Deep expertise in JIRA administration and workflow management
- Prior experience working with engineering teams
- Passionate about simplifying work processes and tools
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with developer platforms, tools and infrastructure is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
As a product manager on the PMO Tools team, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the end to end delivery and operationalization of tools, processes and standards in service of planning, roadmapping, and execution of Twilio’s products.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: You care deeply and listen intently to multiple internal partners, and balance their needs.
- WRITE IT DOWN: You are willing to write down detailed product requirements, and communicate optimally using written artifacts.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You are able to prioritize your own time, and the projects you are driving.
- DRAW THE OWL: You are comfortable with ambiguity, and are willing to add structure to chaos.
Twilio has a number of “small teams”, each of which has full autonomy over how it ships products. As we scale, there is a need to drive cross-small-team collaboration through tooling and standards, in a scalable way. With this need in mind, we are spinning up a brand-new PMO Tools team under the PMO organization, to help Twilio small teams reduce the process overhead of collaborating with other teams, and shipping high quality products to our customers. You will be among the first product managers at Twilio to shape the future of how Twilio teams collaborate and plan.
This position will be located in Bogotá, Colombia. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most fast paced applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.