Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and looking for a Go-To-Market Strategy & Analytics Manager, (GTMSA) as Business Partner & programme manager in support of the Go-To-Market motion. You will report to the Director of GTMSA APJ and will work closely with the ANZ leadership team. This individual will have a demonstrated track record of perfection in command of Go-To-Market business strategy, conducting highly insightful analysis, influencing executive strategies, crafting new business processes, project management, and cross-functional teamwork. Come join us!
Twilio is looking for an experienced professional who lives Twilio’s value. They also have
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Have a deep understanding of stakeholders business priorities and their quarterly initiatives.
- Proactively engage and Partner with the ANZ leadership team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly & annual sales strategy plan
- Expertise with Salesforce, Excel, Tableau (or another business intelligence tool) required, SQL knowledge preferred
- Assist in the design, deployment and education on programs and workstreams for successful annual planning, territory design / Sales coverage, annual launch, and quarterly planning revisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to drive operational improvements across several functional areas, including sales enablement, sales systems and process documentation
- Has 6+ years proven experience in Sales operations, sales, strategy consulting, and/or the software industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
As GTM Strategy Analytics Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Develop an intimate understanding of sales strategy, organizational structure, our leaders and managers, and their objectives and concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as an enabling business partner to your teammates and Twilio’s global sales leaders to grow revenue; collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop recommendations.
- BE BOLD: Recommend and advocate for changes in business strategy based on the insights you and your team generate. Analytical rigor and critical thinking are a must, but you’ll also need to get into the details to drive real, sustainable impact.
- DRAW THE OWL: Set quotas and objectives for the company, even where no historical performance track record exists.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Project-manage critical change management efforts.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Communicate recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and lead the ongoing impact of your recommendations.
Twilio’s GTM Strategy & Analytics team is a trusted business partner to Sales leadership, and plays a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing global go-to-market organization. The team is chartered with providing strategic insights to run the business, evolving Twilio’s go-to-market model, and enabling maximum productivity across the organization. You act as a management consultant helping Twilio clarify fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and enable growth. Our team is highly cross-functional, and strong relationships fuel our success.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication tools in order to build better applications to maximize customer engagement. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, lines of business, non-profits and enterprises to make an impact on their services.
This position is based out of our office in Saint James Centre, Sydney Australia. You will enjoy our incredible perks: game area, three times a week lunch, snacks, ergonomic sit-stand desks and more. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.