Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio.org is looking for a Senior Enablement Manager for our growing Twilio.org team. We are looking for a builder who can scale programs across a high-growth global sales team to accelerate the number of lives our social impact customers can change for the better. You will partner with leaders across all functional areas of Twilio and translate needs to effective enablement programs that scale.
The Twilio.org Senior Enablement Manager will be instrumental in understanding our existing products, social impact solutions, and operational processes and helping identify and prioritize enablement and training gaps within our selling organizations. This individual will be responsible for giving our Twilio GTM, partner and specialist teams the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge needed to drive social impact and business with their customer segments.
- 5+ years in Sales, Sales Enablement, or Corporate Development.
- Experience in the technology industry (Cloud, API’s, Communications or enterprise software) is a plus
- Sales strategy and partner experience is desired
- Consistent record of building out and implementing enablement programs that scale
- Strong prioritization and program management skills
- You're highly analytical, data-driven and take a programmatic approach to solving problems.
- Ability to mentor sales reps on key skills and proficiencies and has facilitator mastery in a virtual or live setting
- Proven working knowledge of training techniques and standard methodologies for onboarding or adopting new technologies
- Can communicate effectively (written and verbally) with sales, marketing, and operations teams to find gaps in resources and training
- You have an interest in using innovation and technology to increase social impact initiatives.
- You have an understanding of the needs of a global Go-To-Market organization and can recommend, and drive to completion scaled tooling, enablement content, and demos that assist in the selling process.
- You see the systematic elements of issues and opportunities.
- You have the ability to leverage, influence and adapt to cross-functional teams processes and priorities in a dynamic and high-growth environment.
- Twilio.org Specialist and Partner Enablement
- You will partner with the Twilio enablement team to provide and continuously improve new-hire onboarding & enablement.
- You will scale an enablement model to support Twilio’s rapidly growing sales force and partner ecosystem. You will take a data-driven approach and partner with marketing to inform and advise on impactful content to support the field sales team.
- You will identify needed process enablement opportunities and create scalable templates to serve customers across the sales cycle and contracting process.
- Global Twilio Field Sales and Partners
- You will develop and distribute Twilio.org-specific content that will help our growing global sales teams and implementation partners execute on the unique requirements of social impact customers
- You will document, improve, maintain and update rules of engagement for our overlay model across different teams at Twilio.
- You will work with our partner and alliances team to enable existing and new partners.
- You will support our partner team by enabling our technology and implementation partners to provide the most impact for our customers by identifying opportunities to increase impact through key use cases and programs.
- Product Marketing & Demos
- You will partner with our marketing and technical teams to drive reach through professional demos, content and events as part of the enablement process.
- You will work with Product Management to deeply understand our product capabilities and create GTM materials to highlight the strategic value of those capabilities.
- You will support prioritizing new market opportunities balancing both revenue and impact.
- You will partner with all functions across Twilio.org to document our approach, map dependencies, define metrics of success, and support creation of material to enable Twilio to succeed.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Proactively identify, research, and conduct analyses required to achieve objectives for large scale enablement within a rapidly growing organization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Develop a deep understanding of our customers problems to ensure our Twilio teams can create solutions to business and technical needs of our customers and assure materials are relevant to them.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Have a deep understanding of partners business priorities and their quarterly initiatives.
- DON'T SETTLE: Identify select business processes for automation, self-serve, and/or greater scalability through tools and materials.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across product development, sales, alliances, and marketing to scale the impact of all aspects of our business.
- BE BOLD: Collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations.
The Twilio.org team works across Twilio’s unique assets - our technology, funding, and employee time - to improve the lives of over 250 million a year around the world. As part of the team dedicated to social impact, you will tackle strategically critical process improvement projects across the Company, partnering with senior leaders and their teams to tackle operational challenges; enable growth and innovation; deliver critical business insights; and drive increased effectiveness, efficiency, and speed.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Twilio has a distributed and remote-friendly office structure, thus the location of this position will be flexible. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $120,832 - $166,144
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $105,728 - $145,376
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks