Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Financial Systems Analyst to build the next generation of financial planning and reporting tools. This role will work closely with Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) teams to understand their planning requirements, and using applications like Anaplan and Tableau, build software solutions that streamline planning processes and automate reports, allowing the FP&A teams to stay focused on analyzing the data. This person will ensure that systems and processes adapt to meet the needs of Twilio’s dynamic business, while building scalability into the foundation. Reporting to the Financial Systems Manager, this position is critical for Twilio FP&A to deliver outstanding support to leaders across the business.
Twilio is looking for a builder who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of working collaboratively to solve complex problems. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in financial modeling, business operations, EPM system consulting or similar.
- Strong preference toward someone with prior experience building dashboards with Tableau and/or Anaplan in a finance role.
- Technically savvy with excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project management and communication skills.
- Very comfortable working with and troubleshooting problems related to data and formula logic.
- Experience handling multiple priorities in a support role.
- Familiarity with Python and SQL preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Senior Financial Systems Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Think about how our users will interact with tools as you build, and proactively design them to be intuitive.
- DRAW THE OWL: The data or inputs that you need for a project may not always be easily located. Use all of your resources to deliver creative solutions that will scale with Twilio’s rapid growth.
- DON’T SETTLE: Set the bar high and build solutions that will exceed expectations.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Help ensure that users can easily get the most out of our systems and processes by creating appropriate training and documentation.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Overcome ambiguity and drive collaboration through leadership to deliver projects completely and on time.
The Financial Planning & Analysis team is crucial to keeping Twilio’s leaders informed, guiding company strategy, and driving continued growth. The Financial Systems team builds, automates, and continuously improves the tools that enable FP&A to deliver this demanding work quickly and efficiently.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Denver/Boulder Metro Salary Range: $82,496 - $113,432
Rest of Colorado Salary Range: $72,184 - $99, 253
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks