Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Data Analyst to be a key partner with a passion to elevate the employee experience and help leaders make data-driven decisions about our recruiting candidates and future employees. This person will excel at storytelling with data, approach problems with an analytical mindset, and be driven to get to the root of the problem.
Twilio is looking for an analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated a strong background in data acumen and analytics. They also have:
- 4+ years designing, analyzing, and presenting data analysis
- 4+ years experience querying data (SQL or similar) or performing statistical analysis (R, Python, or similar)
- 4+ years experience developing in data visualization tools such as Tableau, including dashboard development
- Experience developing robust ad-hoc reports that are easy to understand
- Proven experience building relationships among multiple groups e.g., leadership
- Experience explaining data analyses to cross-functional teams who are not focused on analytical work
As a data analyst in Talent Acquisition, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Write it down: Analyze internal HR data and provide key findings to stakeholders
- Draw the owl: Synthesize operational reporting requirements into self-service tools or dashboards
- Be an owner & Be bold: Lead or assist in decision making involving the employee lifecycle at Twilio
- Empower others: Interact extensively across all functional teams and have significant exposure to our executive leadership
- No shenanigans: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in data analysis, data quality, and presentation
The Talent Analytics team is central to Twilio's talent recruiting strategy and growth. We work closely with senior leadership to guide recruiting strategy and programs. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and presenting key insights that tell the story behind the numbers, our employee experience, and key drivers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be Remote - US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $90,752 - $113,440
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $79,408 - $99,260
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks