Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Demand Generation team at Twilio is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to handle Twilio SendGrid SEM (search) advertising and strategy execution. You will lead the day-to-day management of Twilio SendGrid global Search Engine Marketing via AdWords, Bing, and more. By growing and stimulating our top of funnel prospects, you will directly supply to our company’s large growth goals.
The right candidate for this role is a shown marketing technologist and strategist who possesses a start-up mentality, can quickly uncover new opportunities to optimize and build. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- An “owner” with 4+ years of experience in hands on SEM campaign management
- Experience working directly in AdWords and Bing Ads, and supplementary platforms for PPC management and optimization - Google AdWords certified preferred
- Ability to lead large budgets to positive return on investment goals
- Detail oriented to analyze large data sets
- Creative mentality for developing new ad units / ideas
- Consistent track record in driving customer acquisition through search engines
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint, Word, and Google Docs
- Teammate with a great demeanor and a positive outlook on life (it’s not all about work).
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Analytic acuity and shown experience measuring effectiveness of marketing programs to drive leads and sales.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong analytical skills, prefer proficiency with Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy ambitious problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when vital.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze strategic markets and provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new inorganic growth ideas from internal and external sources and drive end-to-end execution of M&A.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of transactions, including strategy formation, developing business cases, deal execution, and integration.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our executive leadership.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities, conducting due diligence, and negotiating agreement terms.
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a high performing demand gen team at the intersection of all marketing activities.
Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads. That makes this role attractive for marketing professionals who take a data-driven approach.Small changes can make a big difference.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our <Insert Location> office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $43.63/hr - $60/hr
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $38.18/hr - $52.49/hr
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks