Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
We are looking for a director to lead Twilio’s LATAM support delivery operations. As the Director, LATAM Support Delivery you will grow and oversee Twilio’s world-class Customer Support delivery in LATAM and collaborate with all of the functional teams at the Bogota site.
You are passionate about ensuring Twilio’s Support experience is second to none, and know that the best way to achieve this is by building scalable delivery teams that are driven to quickly and completely answer customer questions, resolve their issues and exceed their expectations.
We are seeking a leader that exemplifies The Twilio Magic, and meets the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in technical support or support delivery, with at least 5+ years as a manager.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in building Customer Support teams, and working cross functionally in both managerial and collaborative capacities.
- Possess a track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams across multiple time zones.
- A strategic thinker, able to come up with out of the box solutions that drive efficiency, enable scale, and deliver on customer and internal performance metrics.
- Must be a strong leader with the ability to attract, motivate, retain and develop managers and individual contributors across multiple functional areas.
- Ability to influence and build bridges with peer teams, including those outside of the support organization.
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Data-driven at your core: an analytical problem solver who can tackle big challenges with a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals and operational targets.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic, ever changing environment with a strong bias toward action.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
The Director, LATAM Support Delivery will lead the support delivery operations in Colombia and Brazil and manage multiple frontline support teams. You will be a key member of the Bogota Site leadership team and will build bridges with the other functional teams across the Bogota Site to ensure Support is an integral part of the site operations. As the Director, LATAM Support Delivery, you will live the Twilio Magic and have the following responsibilities:
- BE AN OWNER: Be responsible for the overall success of Twilio’s LATAM Support delivery operation, including scaling the team, meeting operational targets and collaborating with the LATAM site leadership team.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Manage a team of Frontline Support Managers that support all of Twilio’s products and deliver the full range of support offerings to the Americas region.
- DRAW THE OWL: Innovate and develop new ways to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- DON’T SETTLE: Create a culture that attracts and retains outstanding talent and partner with EMEA and APJ functional leadership to meet/exceed all operational targets.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Drive the growth and scale of the support operations in LATAM.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate with Support leaders across all time zones, and deeply integrate with other functional teams at the Bogota site.
The Director, LATAM Support Delivery leads the Support teams in Colombia and Brazil that serve customers in the Americas. This role is central to the delivering on Support’s mission to provide an unparalleled experience answering customers’ questions, resolving customer issues, and empowering customers to build amazing applications.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bogota office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.