Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and is looking for a talented, passionate, and curious principal level product manager to be a key leader in extending Twilio’s Phone Number products to International customers and own a set of innovative products and tools. You will set the vision and guide the development of a team at the heart of Twilio’s business. You will be the customer’s voice across R&D, build product vision, strategy, and roadmaps, and build key measures.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of creating useful products. They also have:
- 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development, or technology
- Proven record of end to end product delivery
- Experience launched product has a large number of stakeholders
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Superior communication skills verbally and in writing are a must-have, including being comfortable presenting to new and existing customers
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
As a Product Manager for International Products, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the roadmap for optimizing Twilio’s products for International markets across the portfolio. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create the international personas for the product team, understand the customer journeys, and identify opportunities to level up customer satisfaction
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with globally distributed teams in sales, marketing, product, support, and business intelligence. Make sure we are hearing from a diverse set of stakeholders and customers.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Interview and engage directly with international customers and international sales opportunities
- Create the reports and presentations that can effectively communicate customer requirements and opportunities at all levels of the organization,
Twilio’s Phone Number business unit lies at the heart of Twilio’s strategic priorities. In this role, you will empower the world’s leading and most innovative companies who rely on Phone Numbers products, as well as Twilio itself, which powers Flex, Voice, and other popular product with Phone Numbers products. You would be a visible leader and would work closely with teams at every layer of the company. Your success would deliver great customer experiences at major brands around the world (Twilio’s customers), and you would enable them to deliver better services to their customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is located in Denver or US remote. Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.