Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a highly motivated leader and team player to join our rapidly growing Partner Practice Development (PPD) team as a Solutions Architect. Twilio’s Partner Solutions Architects work hand in hand with our most successful Consulting and Resell Partners, acting as a technical enablement resource to help them build up their Twilio practice. You will lead technical workshops and onsite consultations, and be a bridge between our product teams and partner developers so they can take advantage of our latest offerings and provide vital feedback.
You will work closely with our Partner Alliances team and serve as a technical strategic advisor to their assigned Partners, provide guidance to internal and external stakeholders, and ensure the highest levels of Partner success and satisfaction. The role will report to the Managing Director, Global Partner Practice Development.
Travel (post COVID era) will be approximately 25 - 35%
Twilio is looking for a professional who, regardless of their previous roles, has a desire to work in partnerships and lives the Twilio Magic.
The key characteristics we are looking for in our candidates are:
- Experience leading engagements with both business and technical stakeholders
- Strong communication and coaching skills and ability to understand key requirements and articulate a solution to Partners and Customers
- Ability to prioritize your work and drive initiatives independently based on business and team goals
- Significant experience with modern web technologies, ideally including React, Node.js, and REST API design on modern web stacks
- Comfortable running live technical discovery and demo sessions including coding and technical whiteboarding
- A background in contact center technology or prior experience using Twilio’s platform would be a significant advantage
- A desire to be curious, collaborative, and humble
- Ability to build trusting relationships among the Partner developer community and evangelize Twilio’s products
As a PPD SA, you will:
- DRAW THE OWL: Be part of a small and growing global team of Partner Solution Architects working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation solutions.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Be the trusted advisor for the Partner to consult and appraise on latest Twilio developments
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create professional presentations and architecture specifications that you will present to Partners.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS' SHOES: Work with Partners and their Customers to understand their requirements and map those requirements to a Twilio solution.
Partners are a strategically important resource for selling and building with Twilio’s APIs and our Flex Contact Center Application Platform. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference to Twilio’s continued growth by enabling and coaching new Partners as they develop their Twilio practice.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This role can be based out of our EMEA offices in London, Munich, Berlin, Paris, Dublin or Madrid. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.