Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Partner Solutions Architect to be a highly motivated leader and team player to join the Partner Practice Development (PPD) team. Twilio’s PPD Partner Solutions Architects (SA) work hand in hand with our largest and most innovative Consulting and Resell Partners to act as a technical resource to help enable them as they get to build Twilio best practices, lead technical workshops and onsite consultations, and be the bridge between the product teams and partners as it pertains to product updates, roadmap and feedback.
The PPD SA works closely with the Partner Alliance Manager (PAM) team and serves as a technical strategic advisor to their assigned Partner, provides guidance to internal and external stakeholders, and ensures the highest levels of Partner satisfaction. This role will report to the Managing Director, Global Partner Practice Development.
Travel (post COVID era) will be approximately 25 - 35%
Twilio is looking for an entrepreneurial leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a broad range of IT and consulting experience with deep functional knowledge of Twilio cloud computing environments. They also have:
- Experience driving conversations with executive business stakeholders and architects
- A drive and the adequate skills require to support and guide our Partners
- A traditional contact center background but also significant experience with modern web technologies including React, Node.js, as well as REST API design on modern web stacks and be comfortable with live coding
- Strong communication skills and enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements and articulating the correct solution to our Partners and Customers
- The ability to mix with both business and technical audiences leading business requirement discussion, technical white boarding exercises, and coding sessions
- A desire to be curious, collaborative, and humble
- A passion for technology and technology trends particularly in relation to core platform development as they evangelize within their Partner’s developer community
As a PPD SA, you will:
- DRAW THE OWL: Be part of a small and growing global team of Partner Solution Architects working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation solutions.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Be the trusted advisor for the Partner to consult and appraise on latest Twilio developments
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create professional presentations and architecture specifications that you will present to Partners.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS' SHOES: During your engagements you will work with Partners and their Customers to understand their requirements and map those requirements to a Twilio solution.
Selling the Twilio APIs and our Flex Contact Center Application Platform requires a unique set of skills. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference to Twilio Partners and our customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This role will be based out of our London office. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.