Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Recruiter who will partner with managers from our Sales organization to help grow our Go To Market (GTM) business in the APJ region! You should excel at juggling multiple priorities, flourish handling a large req load, and thrive at going above and beyond. You should be driven by technological curiosity, and understand how GTM roles are a key part of business success. You also know that providing an exceptional candidate experience for every applicant is crucial to our ability to attract great talent!
Twilio is looking for a Recruiter who lives the Twilio Magic and has a proven track record of balancing local and global needs while supporting dynamic leaders. They also have:
- 4+ years of proven track record in a recruiting role, preferably at start-ups or successful technical, SaaS companies
- Proven experience with full-cycle recruiting, especially for high growth teams
- Comfortable with simultaneously running multiple searches.
- Phenomenal sourcing skills as this role will require you to source at least 60% of your time
- Validated ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, challenging work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and leading time efficiently.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with business leaders to develop, prioritize and then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: finding a candidate’s dream job or counseling a leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customer’s perspective and needs and place those needs first.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions and customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, the business and with candidates) that will create great outcomes.
- BE AN OWNER: Leading and partnering with business leaders to build a hiring strategy, then take the lead on sourcing and hiring the best candidates. Ensure a great candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence.
- BE BOLD: Be creative and innovative. You are empowered to experiment and build whether it’s a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- DON’T SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage and hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals.
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio’s continued growth. You will work closely with GTM leadership to bring in top talent for the company’s strategic goals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bangalore office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status, and operates in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.