Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Marketing Campaigns team at Twilio is looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to help drive integrated campaigns that support Twilio’s Industry lead generation efforts to fuel our inbound sales pipeline. This person will help design, execute, monitor and improve our integrated marketing approach for our industry personas across all segments in NAMER and LATAM.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience running multiple integrated campaigns at a given time, vendor management, thrives on cross-department collaboration, is data-driven, exhibits a start-up/dive-right-in mentality and is looking to own a program that directly influences Twilio’s market awareness for industries to drive sales pipeline.
- You have 4+ years experience in marketing for B2B companies
- You have a proven track record for running industry marketing campaigns for within the Financial Service, Healthcare or Retail industries
- You understand how marketing and sales work together to drive revenue
- You have excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You want to work in a fast-moving rocketship, own and design programs, and make a meaningful impact to the success of the business.
- You have experience using marketing automation, CRM and analytics platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Heap and Outreach..
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when necessary.
As a Campaign Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER, EMPOWER OTHERS: Support and own the strategy for Twilio’s integrated campaigns for industries across marketing channels and full funnel activities including events, webinars, nurtures, direct mail, and outbound sales campaigns, to ensure they get completed and exceed desired results.
- BE AN OWNER & BE INCLUSIVE: Quarterback and contribute to regular campaign planning sessions.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage project timelines to ensure campaign assets launches are met.
- BE AN OWNER & WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze results and impact of campaigns and surface insights to optimize performance.
- BE INCLUSIVE & NO SHENANIGANS: Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to keep projects on track.
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate campaign strategy and plans with internal and external stakeholders.
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a high performing demand generation team at the intersection of all marketing activities. Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 101 Spear Street in the Rincon Center in San Francisco or Atlanta Plaza, 950 East Paces Ferry Rd in Georgia. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, ergonomic desks, game room, fitness center, massages, monthly All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.