Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking Interns to join our People team to learn, support and have an impact in scaling the People function to our employees and managers across the globe. We have increased our employee population by nearly 50% over the past year which has created immense opportunity for impact in our People function. Interns will be an integral part in teams across the People team in designing and driving work and projects focused on building scalable solutions to tackle some of the organizations biggest challenges.
As a People Team Intern, you will be placed in one of the following teams:
Talent Management, Human Resources Business Partner, Employee Experience, People Operations, People Data Analytics, Talent Acquisition Operations and Early in Career Talent.
Twilio is looking for aspiring HR professionals who live the Twilio Magic and have a demonstrated track record of learning, growth, impact, and success. Ideal candidates:
- Are working towards a Bachelors or Masters in Human Resources, Industrial and Organizational Psychology and/or MBA degree.
- Strong knowledge of HR practices and recent trends based on current curriculum, research and University projects.
- Ability to manage project work end-to-end by identifying key stakeholders, prioritizing needs, and delivering business proposals.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
- Brings curiosity and desire to find opportunities for improvement across the People function.
As a People Team Intern, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE INCLUSIVE: Foster a collaborative and inclusive environment for your team members. Work in partnership across all of our People Teams to inspire our employees.
- BE AN OWNER: Develop process and system improvements to drive a better employee experience; proactively identifying opportunities, issues and risks.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Design and develop project plans, including documentation of strategy, objectives, deliverables, and timelines.
- BE BOLD: Be creative and innovative. You are empowered to experiment and build whether it’s a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions and customers to drive towards great outcomes.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.