Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking individuals to join our Customer Support organization that supports the Twilio product suite. Excellent customer service is one of the core values of our company and what our customers have come to expect and love about Twilio.
We are one of the fastest growing organizations at Twilio and are hiring for multiple Technical Support Engineering roles at all levels.
Twilio is looking for candidates with experience supporting Email and/or Cloud-Based technologies, who are customer focused with a passion for providing an award-winning technical support experience. Excellent customer service is one of the core values and what our customers have come to expect and love about our service. If you are technically savvy, customer focused, and have outstanding communication skills, keep reading.
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing customer/technical support role, supporting Email, Communications, SaaS or related technologies
- A demonstrated history of customer focus, empathy, active listening, and the ability to diplomatically address customer concerns and provide feedback
- Experience communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email
- Strong, creative problem solving skills
- Self Motivation - Motivated to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others
- Focus - Achieve what they set out to do before launching new initiatives. Complete company-linked goals and tasks, not simply to be busy and active
- Experience with the following:
- Supporting Email (or similar) REST API’s
- Reading/Debugging HTML (a plus)
- JIRA/Confluence Experience (a plus)
- SQL (a plus)
As a Technical Support Engineer you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Provide product support for a wide range of customer inquiries received via telephone, email, social media and chat.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify ways to improve existing processes and procedures.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Be the point of escalation for complex issues within support, and escalate to Product and Engineering teams as necessary.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Coach, guide, assist newer members of the Customer Support team with customer issues.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure Support SLAs and CSAT goals are consistently met and ticket queues are well managed.
We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with our products as well as our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bogota office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.