Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join the Phone Numbers Operations team. This role will help us manage various application workflows for Twilio customers to bring their traffic to Twilio. As a Technical Project Manager, you will analyze data across Operations and Product to help us optimize our customers’ application processes.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic who also has
- 2+ years experience in managing projects and working in operations and data analytics. Your analysis and insights have helped a department to grow. Experience working on short code applications/porting is a plus.
- Expertise at prioritizing and executing multiple projects simultaneously and keeping others on track. You’re thorough and organized to the extreme.
- The ability to create compelling reports using tools such as Looker, Tableau, or a similar business intelligence tool. Extra points if you have experience with SQL.
- Deep project management skills. Must be able to effectively plan, organize and drive projects to completion, including cross-functional teams over whom you do not have direct authority.
- Experience learning and mastering every aspect of complicated processes and systems. You can apply the principles of operational excellence to optimize Twilio’s operational processes while improving quality, customer satisfaction, and productivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to build effective work relationships and influence stakeholders.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will
- Drive toward continuous improvement through analyzing data.
- Project manage our Short Code application workflow to identify and remove bottlenecks. You will be responsible for reducing our short code cycle time through process improvements.
- Lead an audit of our existing short code applications to ensure we are in compliance with carrier and regulator requirements
- Design dashboards for operational, financial, and system health metrics and service levels
- Help to define and manage the project roadmap (e.g., timing, sequencing, prioritization) to optimize for operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be an important member of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity. You will work with customers and our Operations Engineers to have a direct impact on reducing friction as our customers onboard to Twilio, allowing them to innovate, scale, and grow.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.