Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and System Integration (SI) and Resell partners are becoming an important part of that growth strategy. Reporting to the VP of SI/Resell Partnerships, Twilio is looking for someone to lead our partner team and strategy in EMEA. This includes building out the partner ecosystem, aligning closely with sales and product leadership, leading the team who manages the day-to-day partner engagement and ensuring partners are driving success through the entire customer lifecycle.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading and managing SI and resell partners. They also have:
- 10+ years of experience in managing partnerships and partner teams at a large technology company including experience managing large GSIs, RSIs and resellers.
- Extensive experience presenting to and negotiating with senior level management (internal and external)
- Excels in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Demonstrated success in managing and growing partner relationships and meeting or exceeding goals
- Strong data driven approach to decision making
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, contact center, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As the leader of EMEA Consulting Partners, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create an execution plan for the region to meet objectives. This includes working with sales and product leadership on a joint strategy as well as documenting business plans with key partners in the region.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You are expected to ruthlessly prioritize your time to ensure you are focused on the right areas of the business to move the needle.
- DRAW THE OWL: You own the partner strategy for EMEA and it’s up to you to do what it takes to build the ecosystem, ensure partners are helping drive joint revenue and delivering customer success.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: You are expected to empower your team to coach and help them unleash their potential in becoming trusted advisors to their partners and key internal stakeholders.
Partners are key to Twilio’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more complex we need a strong set of partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of Twilio. We work closely with sales leadership to ensure partners are an integrated part of the sales process. Partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the enterprise and untapped geographic markets.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful Soho Square office in London. You will also get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, political views or activity, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local law.
Twilio is committed to supporting our disabled candidates in our job application process. If you need assistance or a change to the hiring process due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.