Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio and its Go-to-Market organization are growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for a Sr. Manager of Change Management to ensure that constant and complex operational change is smooth and easy for our reps. You will work closely with all project team members, engage directly with our reps, interlock tightly with Sales Enablement, and build out the change management function within the Sales Operations team. Over time, you will become a trusted coach and ambassador to our reps in matters of rep experience and adoption of programs.
We are looking for an experienced professional to lead Change Management for large operational improvement initiatives across our Sales Efficiency organization. This role will help transform our Go-to-Market organization through successful adoption of new systems and processes.
You are an ideal candidate if you have an in-depth understanding of Change Management methodologies, strong experience in technical writing, and cross-functional collaboration. You enjoy working in fast-paced environments but also understand how to manage change at such paces. You have proven success managing organizational change for large, technical projects.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading Change Management. They also have:
- 5+ years of experience working with Salesforce implementations in a build, architecture, and/or change management function
- 3+ years running change management programs, communication strategies, and tools
- Proven experience building out change management teams at fast-growing companies
- Strong technical writing skills and strategies to translate for non-technical audiences
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Developer
- Knowledge on Salesforce best practices for high user engagement and value
- Bonus Point: Background in Sales
As the first Change Management leader in Sales Operations, you will pioneer a new function that is key to sustaining the fast growth at Twilio. Not only will you work towards driving change management across the Go-to-Market organization on key initiatives but you will also play an important role in serving as an ambassadorship for the field and creating a culture oriented around programmatic outcomes.
As a Sr. Manager of Change Management, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Partner closely with project teams, Sales Enablement, and Go-to-Market leaders to drive consensus and alignment on change management plans
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Monitor post-go-live changes to ensure high-impact projects materialize the desired change intended; recommend corrective actions or follow-on projects if needed.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify opportunities and impacts to operational processes and make recommendations to Sales Operations teams on process improvements
- NO SHENANIGANS: Identify, analyze, measure and prepare risk assessments with respect to user adoption
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document change impacts to the organization, process and technology; provide recommendations to address the change and measure the awareness and understanding of the change impact (baseline and ongoing)
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the drivers of the system, process, and data improvements that unlock new efficiencies across the Sales and Customer Success organization. We created this role because we are looking to evolve our team to focus from shipping out features and projects to driving programmatic outcomes. We want our users to be empowered through our work and this role is a key part in making that happen.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.