Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking an Operations Specialist to join the team that runs Twilio’s phone number operations globally. This role will work directly with customers to help them port their phone numbers into Twilio, procure short codes and Sender IDs, and have access to phone numbers they require for their applications. The Level 1 role is an entry level Product Operations role. The Product Operations team is a key part of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity.
As a Product Operations Specialist I,
- You're thorough, organized, and detail-oriented, and you’re able to prioritize and execute multiple processes.
- You’re empathetic and customer centric to the core.
- You’re a clear verbal and written communicator.
- You’re introspective and committed to continuous self-improvement.
- You’re capable of learning quickly and mastering complicated systems.
- You’re capable of working independently but also energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals.
- You’re able to complete tasks in core area within SLAs.
As a Product Operations Specialist I, you will
- Provide support for common customer inquiries received by email to ensure customers have an excellent experience with Twilio.
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic-to-intermediate level problems.
- Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly.
- Learn new processes across a variety of subject areas and ensure our operations are running smoothly.
- Respond to and action incoming carrier partner notifications.
- Quickly and confidently triage complex issues via documented internal escalation paths.
- Effectively respond to all basic and some advanced questions from customers (external and internal) in your core area.
On the Product Operations team, our primary goal is operating efficiently to ensure our customers have access to purchase and port phone numbers around the globe. We are focused on operational efficiency to deliver an excellent customer experience. We are a key part of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office in Bogota at Cl. 94 #11-30. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, in office massages, BBQ’s, team building events and dinners, monthly All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.