Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
We are building and powering the fastest growing $1B company in Silicon Valley and focused on running a scalable strategic and analytics team. We are looking for a Senior Manager to be a strategic owner that drives critical business decisions for our Growth Marketing and larger Go-to-Market functions.
The focus will be extracting themes and metrics storylines and driving towards decisions. You will own marketing performance that matters to the leadership team. Uncover actionable insights as the interlock between the CMO Leadership team and Sales Strategy & Analytics. The goal is to build transparency in the effectiveness of marketing motions that ultimately drive engaged developers, quality leads and optimize the overall efficiency and business impact of the Marketing organization.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of high performance within strategy and analytics.
- You have a maniacal focus on measuring efficiency and an ROI-based framework that will be actionable for our business
- You are focused on keeping a steady pulse of our online and offline marketing performance and provide a feedback loop to continually recalibrate our investments and strategy
- You have an intense curiosity about our marketing strategy and always creating the insights, visualization, and narration to advance our goals
- You are entrepreneurial, ready to learn and solve problems with thoughtfulness and a sense of urgency
- You are viewed as a trusted advisor while working cross-functionally with our business partners across Marketing and Sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. MBA preferred.
As a Senior Manager of GTM Strategy & Analytics, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Build cross-functional alignment with Marketing leadership and Sales on metrics storylines and driving efficiencies within our funnel and pipeline throughput. how the metrics are defined and sourced
- BE BOLD: Set the strategic tone for discussions around our KPIs, within multiple forums, about gaps against our targets and forecasts, across sales segments, international markets, and product groups
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Set analytics priorities across key marketing initiatives. Translate business questions into appropriate analytical projects that will inform strategic and tactical business decisions
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER SHOES: Leverage and extend our multi-touch attribution framework to generate a holistic view of the customer journey and credit the respective touches for pipeline contribution
- DRAW THE OWL: Be a builder. Leverage automation (Tableau, SFDC) for data visualization and develop strong relationships with BI and Sales to deliver the right reports for business viewership
The Strategy and Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We are providing leadership with a balanced view of the health of Marketing. These insights feed into strategic decision-making and financial planning.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 101 Spear Street in the Rincon Center in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, ergonomic desks, game room, fitness center, massages, monthly All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.