Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio seeks a Senior Financial Systems Analyst to support the delivery of Anaplan implementation projects for our rapidly expanding global business. This individual will work with Anaplan technical team members and various stakeholders across the organization to build, maintain and update Anaplan solutions. The desired candidate will leverage an understanding of how Anaplan can be deployed to improve the efficiency and accuracy of financial forecasting and reporting.
This is a highly technical role and the successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of architecting and developing various Anaplan models. We seek someone who has the following experience.
- Deep knowledge of modeling within Anaplan from conceptualization to development
- 1+ year of practical experience as an Anaplan model builder
- 5+ years of experience in a finance role, preferably SaaS
- Adept at implementing financial systems and processes
- Understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical team members alike
- Passion for technology-enabled business solutions
- Experience creating complex financial models in Excel
- BI software (e.g. Tableau), ETL tool (e.g. Informatica), SQL and computer programming (e.g. Python) experience a plus
The Senior Financial Systems Analyst will primarily work on extending the functionality of our current Anaplan build, involving the following tasks.
- Translate existing solutions, complex spreadsheets and business problems into error-proof, space-efficient Anaplan models
- Modify existing Anaplan models to incorporate new functionality, improve quality, maximize scalability and manage size limitations
- Identify opportunities to optimize the Anaplan platform based on the current state and future state roadmap
- Assist in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping and testing
- Participate in regular planning sessions to ensure the alignment of development, testing and release of model enhancements
- Support data integration solutions
The Data & Financial Systems team is central to providing the company with real-time reporting and forecasting. We build the financial platform that guides company investment decisions to fuel the future of communications. Our team and systems must continually evolve and scale in support of our company’s rapid growth and you’ll be critical in that process.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California Street Suite 700 in Denver. You will enjoy our office perks, including catered meals, snacks, on-site gym, ergonomic desks, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience; understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.