Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Head of Global Connectivity for LATAM to join our team working with our telco partners and our internal experts to expand the partnership strategy to deliver the Twilio service at the lowest cost possible. This role is responsible for creating and executing the commercial strategy to interconnect Twilio with the LATAM telecommunication networks and working cross-functionally inside of Twilio to realize the commercial opportunities in the deals they bring in. This includes phone number sourcing, local inbound, outbound, and International toll-free.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of SMS account management
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the telco industry
- Deep knowledge of wholesale & Operator industry
- Ability to inspire internal teams to handle deadlines, understand contractual obligations and build world-class products.
- Experience working on international programs and projects.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and engagements at the same time.
- Hands on: Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Gets things done. High personal productivity: you are a “doer” first.
As Head of Global Connectivity, you will:
- Relentlessly drive opportunities that get Twilio the lowest costs
- Use your industry expertise and contacts to select the right partners for Twilio, negotiate the contracts, work cross-functionally to bring partners online, and run the ongoing business relationships with these strategic partners
- Own these relationships from the C-level on down, from cradle to grave, and are accountable for the cost and performance outcomes for our entire LATAM telecoms portfolio
- Accountable for the business and partner performance management against performance priorities for the Twilio service
- Lead the business escalation process with each telecommunication provider to ensure proper attention is given at appropriate intervals to critical service issues.
- Act as a subject-matter expert for business and regulatory affairs associated with the telecommunications industry on new and prospective product/service launches.
- Communicate strategy and progress internally, and collaborate with an array of internal teams including business development, finance, legal, marketing, product, and engineering.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.