Recruiting Coordinator (contract)
The Who, What, Why, and Where?
Twilio is looking for a new Recruiting Coordinator for their Talent Acquisition Team. You are right for this role if you are an organizational guru who can work effectively with internal clients, as well as candidates. The ideal candidate has great verbal and written communication skills, can shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoys the challenges of helping build a great organization of talented individuals. You also know that providing an exceptional candidate experience for every applicant is crucial to our ability to attract great talent.
Twilio is looking for someone with:
- Expert customer service skills, wants to make every experience the best it can be
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and a solve complex problems as they arise
- Strong need to be organized at all times
- Commitment to getting things done timely and going above and beyond daily tasks
- Can work cross functionally and across multiple levels to build a world class candidate experience
As a Talent Guide, you will:
- Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers to schedule all aspects of the recruiting process: phone screens, onsite interviews, interview debrief meetings, etc..
- Communicate interview details to candidates, ensuring that they have all necessary information in a timely manner.
- Make travel arrangements for candidates as necessary, as well as process any candidate reimbursements for meals and transportation to/from airport(s).
- Update and maintain accurate candidate records in our applicant tracking system
- Go above and beyond to ensure an exceptional experience for all our candidates
The Talent Acquisition team is a critical partner to the business, acting as a strategic advisor to hiring managers and executives on a variety of talent issues. Helping our company to scale with our growing business will be essential to this role and to the success of the broader company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Talent Acquisition team plays an integral role in building small, impactful teams that work closely with our developer community to meet their communication needs.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come to join us.
This position will be based in Denver. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, standing desks, and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST