Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Test to design and build best in class test infrastructure for Media Recording services. As a part of Media Recordings team you will help developers using Twilio to power millions of conversations between users across the globe, on endpoints spanning all the modern browsers and mobile platforms.
- You are a highly experienced at test automation.
- You have designed and built test tools from scratch.
- You are a true quality advocate.
- You code in Java, Python a plus, and follow the best practises of these languages.
- You have solid experience stress and load testing complex distributed systems.
- You are a champion of automated builds, test pipelines (CI/Jenkins/Docker/Selenium) with a DevOps mindset. Ideally you have worked in a Scrum environment.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 4+ years of experience in software development.
- (Bonus point) You have experience with real time communications.
- You are passionate. Persistent. Creative. You get things done.
Success in this role will mean:
- Owning quality engineering process and go-no go decisions for Media Recordings team.
- Designing and building test tools required for new features.
- Increasing test automation coverage on all test levels.
- Striving to continuously improve your team's standards and development best practices.
- Working with the Media Recordings team based in Madrid and in close collaboration with SDKs QE team in California.
The Media Recordings team develops and operates the worldwide infrastructure for voice and video recordings, transcriptions and compositions and is a high growth product at Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Join us!
This position is located at Paseo de la Castellana 77, Madrid. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.