Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communications should be a part of every product experience. In the Phone Numbers product line, we're doing that by providing the products and associated tools to allow developers, large customers, and Twilio itself to build unique programmable communication experiences across multiple voice and messaging channels. To help us on our journey, we're seeking a talented director level product person to define and execute against this giant vision.
We are looking for a Product leader. The Ideal candidate has:
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organizations.
- The ability to conceptualize a product, and take it to the marketplace.
- Managed a SAAS, B2B high growth product
- Worked closely with developers and communicate on that level
- Ideally comes from a CS or similar background.
- Bachelors or Master is Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
Being part of the phone numbers product team, you will:
- Build the next generation of Phone Number APIs, tools, and products, enabling businesses to communicate with their customers wherever they are.
- Mentor other product managers.
- Humbly learn about customer use-cases then drive and craft a vision for the future of Twilio’s international Phone Numbers and telephony product strategy
- Message strategic initiative, position it at the executive level
- Drive daily stand ups with engineering.
- Support sales in key sales deals.
- Understand the importance of security, regulatory compliance, automation, and high-reliability -- and build this into our product experiences
Phone numbers (and Twilio Phone Numbers, a rich productization of phone numbers with innovative features) are a way businesses are innovating in reaching customers and in creating higher-bandwidth, and personal relationships with customers that go beyond messaging (another great Twilio product!). With the ability to supply businesses and developers with access to a rich feature set of programmability and local access to mobile, land, and/or toll-free numbers in over 100 countries = the possibilities we offer for innovation are unparalleled.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Berlin, Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore and Tallinn.