Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Sr. Sales Contracts Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team focusing on finalizing order forms within our Deal Desk team. This is a great position if you want to learn and gain experience to a broad spectrum of cross functional team interactions and dependencies in handling and managing end-to-end commercial agreements or Order Forms (OF).
If you excel at juggling multiple priorities, managing a large number of requests, enjoy supporting Sales teams, interacting with different people in different organizations, and just as important, having a positive work attitude- this is the role for you!
Twilio is a very fast pace working environment. We are looking for a results-oriented individual who has a "can do" attitude, responsive, and is comfortable asking questions. As well as someone who is excited to learn how to use tools and systems to drive impactful results for the company.
The primary role will be the creation and editing of Order Forms (OF) by working directly with Sales Executives. You will be primarily responsible for:
- Order Form (OF) Administrator: Editing and finalizing our OF for the internal team (Finance – Deal desk, Accounting, Sales, and Legal) to review and approve before the agreement is sent out to the customer for signature via ‘Docusign’ process.
- Able to handle, manage and cope with a fast pace, and high volume of OF during month end sales activities.
- Sales Operations Support: Sales administration support related to orders administration on the deals in Salesforce (SFDC), our CRM application, including proper contracts data maintenance, and updates on order forms in SFDC.
We are looking for someone who is able to handle, manage, and cope with a fast pace and high volume of Order Forms during month end sales activities. You will also assist the team in various ad hoc projects- such as data analysis in Salesforce (SFDC), building and maintaining SFDC dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 4 years working in Sales Operations, Finance or Accounting with good working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience (1-2 years) with Salesforce reports and dashboard, desirable.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with minimal supervision and take ownership.
- Diligent, flexible, patient, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Dedication to superior customer service
- Ability to take initiative, address problems, and make continuous process improvements
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success and scalability of our sales org and its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that power the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization and lay the groundwork for future initiatives.
We are here to grow and learn together.
This is a great opportunity to grow your operational skills and engage deeply with end users (Sales and other stakeholders) who will provide the tools to help master your trade. And lastly, be in the front seat of seeing how business processes drive change.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.