Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
Analyze and interpret complex data sets. Ability to identify data anomalies and resolve data issues
Understand specific business processes and domain concepts and relate them to data subject domains
Collaborate with Data Leads, Data Analysts and QA analysts to validate requirements, participate in user requirement sessions
Perform tests and validate data flows and prepare ETL processes according to business requirements
Perform ETL tuning and SQL tuning
Ability to document data flows representing business logic in ETL routines
Design and implement data conversion strategy from legacy to new platforms
Perform design validation, reconciliation, and error handling in data load processes
Design and prepare technical specifications and guidelines including ER diagrams and related documents
Why do we need your skills?
- Must be well versed with Data warehousing concepts including design patterns (Star schemas, Snowflake design schemas). Must be aware of data modeling concepts including the data modeling Normal forms
- Knowledge of AWS Infrastructure including S3, SNS, Ec2, CloudWatch and RDS
- 7+ years working in ETL/Data transformation projects with one or more related products such as Informatica or Talend or Microsoft SSIS
- 7+ years working in business intelligence, data warehousing initiatives
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases like Oracle or Ms Sql Server or Vertica.