Joining our collaborative team! You will be part of the development of next generation consumer-facing Android applications and features, working closely with leads, engineer teams and product managers.
Do you like think critically, collaborate with others, and focus on creating a revolutionary product in a progressive work environment? This project is for you!
- Work closely with UX Designers, Product Management, and QA teams other developers to build an app with best possible user experience in an agile enviroment.
- Autonomy delivering committed tasks on time with high quality.
- Interpret business requirements into technical requirements and understand the big picture
- Design, develop, test and release Android SDKs and app
- Research mobile OS optimization, architect key features, resolve challenging technical problems, and identify technology trends.
- You will be expected to work across both Java and Kotlin.
- Perform code reviews, write unit and integration tests, and lead/contribute to architectural planning and refactoring
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to backend teams responsible for the APIs and other services supporting the mobile applications
- Minimum 4 years’ experience building consumer mobile applications on Android (Java and Kotlin)
- Deep working knowledge of the Android architecture as well as Google's Material Design
- Experience with source/version control software, continuous integration, unit testing, build processes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
- You are passionate, persistent and creative
- Great team player with strong oral and written communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and self-motivated skills
- Have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A “can do” attitude
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities