Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication smarter, safer and more efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 280 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of +200 people from ~35 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We at Insights Team are responsible for all the Smart-SMS features (Smart SMS Notifications, Smart Cards in SMS threads, “Important” tab etc) that you see in the Truecaller app and are fully based out of the Bangalore office.
As an iOS developer, Software Engineer, iOS is responsible for enabling and performing highly efficient application development, improving the Truecaller service and apps for iOS platform in terms of usability and on different devices. The Software Engineer, iOS is deeply involved in the whole cycle of product development on iOS, from idea generation to delivery and analysis.
What do we expect from you:
- 1-4 years overall experience with iOS development
- Advanced knowledge of object oriented programming using Swift
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in iOS application development (architectures, design, tools, SDKs), asynchronous server communication and UX optimisation
- Familiarity with integrations with RESTful APIs
- Experience working in an agile development
What will you work on?
- Work with various business units in India to deliver great iOS experiences.
- Realize product requirements into simple, efficient and maintainable code.
- Within the team we will be building iOS NLP libraries to improve entity tokenization from text inputs.
- Integration ML models to iOS app as well as the NLP libraries developed.
- Work towards giving flawless SMS experience to iOS users
- Contribute towards the overall betterment of iOS discipline within Truecaller
It would be great if you also have:
- Some experience in Android development is a plus (even if not in production)
- NLP knowledge
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: https://www.instagram.com/lifeattruecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
At Truecaller we give you the opportunity to build a career you love. Join us in our mission to make communication safe and efficient!
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Chaitra Udupa our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An international team - ~35 nationalities are working together!
- A environment where we learn and share together
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football, Geek lunches, Lab Days and a lot more fun
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical, accident & term life insurance
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.