Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We at Insights Team are responsible for all the Smart-SMS features (Smart SMS Notifications, Smart Cards in SMS threads, “Important” tab etc) that you see in the Truecaller app and are fully based out of the Bangalore office.
As a Test Engineer, you will play a key role in ensuring and improving our product quality, your responsibilities include taking part in planning and maintaining our testing processes and structures and also contributing to the test automation activities in the team.
You will be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with the whole development team, fellow Test Engineers, and Product Owner.
What do we expect from you ?
- Experience of 2-4years as a Software Test Engineer.
- Experience in both mobile (Android and iOS) and web platforms into manual and automated testing.
- Experience with Issue & Project Tracking Software - JIRA.
- Experience with Android Studio and Xcode.
- Hands-on experience in UI test automation on mobile platforms, both Android & iOS.
- Experience with Android testing frameworks such as Espresso and Appium.
- Experience in tools like Postman, Charles Proxy or similar.
- Experience with any scripting tools/languages like python or js is a plus.
- Basic experience in SQL queries and understanding of databases.
What will you work on :
- Develop test strategies for user stories.
- Create and document test cases and product flow.
- Identify test activities and test dependencies that span across the backend and frontend domain to ensure the end to end quality.
- Coordinate/coach the developer’s participation in the team's test activities.
- Be the gatekeeper for all team deliverables agreed quality levels to ensure that acceptance criteria and definition of done are met before a task is closed.
It would be great if you also have
- Worked with product based startups
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, Please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you !
This position is based in Bangalore, India. For more information please contact Suma our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.