Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scammers. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 270+million people around the world and is growing rapidly across many different regions.
As a People Partner, you will be a member of the Swedish HR team and a key player in making sure Truecaller attracts, retains and develops the right employees and teams for us, enabling us to continue our growth journey. In this role you will primarily support our business units in Sweden in operational HR issues, but to some extent also be involved in global projects and processes.
Since everyone in our team is expected to be a part of building our company and people processes, we need you to work proactively, constantly aiming to improve our people processes and tools.
For you to enjoy our work environment you should enjoy changes and not feel stressed by uncertainty or building from scratch. You are curious about culture initiatives, team building activities and ways of improving our communication and collaboration. But not only do you collect ideas, you actually dare to try them out. You challenge the traditional ways of doing HR and try to be innovative and creative to get maximum impact.
What we expect from you:
- You have a degree in the relevant field
- Deep knowledge of Swedish labor law
- 5+ years of work experience with broader HR
- Track record of being a doer, having delivered HR initiatives and change activities independently and successfully
- Great communication skills, in speaking as well as writing
- Fluent in English, in speaking as well as writing
- Excellent people skills - you believe in the greatness in people. You are able to communicate well with stakeholders, being assertive and to the point, You want to improve, ask for - and give constructive feedback and when collaborating, you assume good intentions
- Ability to be structured and efficient with attention to detail
- A dedication to being creative and process driven at the same time, constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- A curious and open growth mindset - striving to develop and learn by trying
What will you work on?
- Be the go to person in HR related matters for teams in the Swedish organisation
- Be our HR-expert in labor law
- Be a strategic partner to managers and constantly challenge them regarding:
- Team development: Coach managers in having feedback conversations, setting up individual development plans, promotions, etc.
- Team growth: Analyze and plan the team's growth, supervise succession plans and work proactively to identify roles that will be needed and thus have a close dialogue with the recruitment team
- L&D: Identify training needs in the organisation and collaborate on executing L&D initiatives together with other parts of the HR team
- Drive people initiatives/projects, help roll out and follow up on initiatives, measuring progress
- Systematically drive work environment processes and make sure Truecaller is compliant and best in class
- Constantly iterate guidelines and policies and make sure they are up to date as the organization and business scale and develop
- Onboarding and offboarding – Lead onboarding sessions and exit talks
- Compensation & benefits – Be responsible for conducting the annual salary review and annual salary mapping
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
More about Truecaller:
- The world’s #1 Caller ID and Spam Blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 250+ people, from 35+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Sounds like your dream job?
At Truecaller we give you the opportunity to build a career you love. Join us in our mission to make communication safe and efficient!
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Application in English. For more information please contact Deepti Pabbisetty via firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An international team!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- A learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Breakfast and refreshments for you every day (*Currently we are WFH due to the pandemic).
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.