Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment, and scams, Calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomic, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
As a Human Resource Business Partner, you will be supporting more than one functional group with specialization in areas like Training and development or compensation and benefits or HR Analytics.
Provide inputs and manage HR functions (HR Operations, Compensation, Learning and Development, Talent Management, Employer Branding) conceptualize and implement programs and Processes.
What do we expect from you:
- 10+ years of experience working as a HRBP.
- Has worked on automation and digital transformation of HR processes.
- Experience in establishing ‘remote employee work experience’ is a must.
- Must be able to work at all levels of the HR “stack” – Strategic, operational and tactical.
- HR management experience from onboarding to termination.
- Focus on data quality, results and compliance, risk mitigation using data-based decision making.
- Has progressive and successful operational human resources experience.
- Strong knowledge of principles and practice of HR including employment law and compliance requirements.
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve issues and demonstrated project management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex issues. Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Hands on experience working with MS office suite, HRMS Systems, preferably BambooHR, workday.
What will you work on?
- Partner with Payroll, HRIS, Compensation and Benefits functions, training and development as needed to provide solutions to implement in organization.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Guide employees and leadership on employee relations, policy interpretation and application, talent management.
- Actively participate in the annual budget planning forecasting process with business partners.
- Co-facilitate New Employee Orientation program.
- Lead and support annual HR cycle deliverables on performance management and merit, benefits enrollment etc.
- HR Analytics: Create and Analyze HR metrics to make effective decision.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Assist in the compensation annual revision process and help maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Drive analytics to provide insights to leadership on the internal/external trends and movements in compensation.
- Bring in attrition control and retention measures.
Engagement & Culture:
- Keep a tab on the employee well-being by leveraging various sources (Health Check, pulse surveys, exit interviews, etc.)
- Drive employee engagement initiatives to provide best employee experience.
Training and development:
- Works closely with the Business to identify training needs and areas for improvement.
- Direct employees for setting up KRAs and execution of Performance Management system.
It would be great if you also have.
- Experience working with product-based startup.
- Experience in automated sales commissions systems, ESOP’s set-up and operation is a plus.
- Experience in L&D/ HR Tech.
- Change management.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you!
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Application in English. For more information, please contact Suma Jagannath our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.