Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment and activities related to the hiring and on-boarding of talent into critical skills needed to move the business forward and ensuring talent processes comply with appropriate business controls.
What will you work on?
- Handle recruitment activities from gathering the requisitions, sourcing, screening, interviews, offers.
- Proactively build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, web sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals, and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Execute market, candidate, and competency mapping techniques to find the most relevant and best candidates.
- Conduct detailed recruiter interviews based on the requirements.
- Provide the best candidate and stakeholder experience
What we expect from you?
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter in a tech company
- Familiarity with global IT recruitment, especially European IT recruitment market
- Ability to work with high volume recruitment.
- Strong interviewing and sourcing skills with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Willingness to contribute to various parts of the recruiting process and programs
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Strong passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English
- Currently based in Sweden
It will be a plus if you
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs), and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.