Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
The Enterprise Solutions Business Unit at Truecaller focuses on providing value to medium / large enterprises and startups by improving the way they communicate with their customers. Our brand identity management solutions help businesses achieve more by enhancing their presence on Truecaller as a Verified Business. We also help increase call-pickup-rates and message-response-rates by adding trust, context & safety to communication.
Our team is a fantastic blend of young turks and industry veterans from the top tech companies globally and we count many of India’s top enterprises and startups as our delighted customers.
As a Backend Engineer, your responsibilities will include building new microservices using scala to support the product requirements of enterprise solutions on truecaller. It will also require you to build data pipelines and services to deal with high volume of business users data.
What do we expect from you
- 5+ years of experience as Scala developer
- Experience with microservices architecture patterns
- Knowledge of Play Framework
- JVM – tuning and optimizing
- Hands on experience in building large scale platforms & services using Java/non-Java technologies (Scala), Redis, Kafka & Nosql stores
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery
What will you work on
- Producing and developing high-volume,low-latency applications for large systems
- Coding new features and have an active role in the definition of the developer solutions architecture, which includes designing microservices and researching about new alternatives and technologies
- Building data pipelines and services to deal with high volume of business users data.
It would be great if you also have
- Experience in implementation of OAuth 2.0 flows
- Good understanding of different security areas especially access and identity management
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, Please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you !
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Suma Jagannath our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: email@example.com
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.