Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We, in the Search team, develop the core features of Truecaller and we contribute to enhancing our users’ communication experience by providing them with the most relevant identity information and state-of-the-art spam protection. Our vision is to provide the ultimate search engine for contact details for our users and keep their communication relevant and spam-free.
As a Product Owner in the Search team, you need to have the ability to strategize, plan and manage the product delivery from start to finish, ensuring what the team builds meets the customer's needs. The Product Owners on our team are detail-oriented, data-driven and have excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
This role is inherently cross-functional – you will work closely with other product owners, engineering managers, frontend and backend engineers, data scientists and analysts, as well as executive teams to build a world class Search and Spam protection solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Previous work experience as a Product Owner for end-user software products for at least 3 years
- You have worked on complex platform products and AI-powered solutions
- You’re data-driven, able to identify what data needs to be collected, what metrics needs to be tracked, and how patterns can be discovered and fed back into the product;
- You’re experienced in managing products through their lifecycle from idea to delivery
- You’re comfortable in facilitating technical discussions and decisions within and outside the team;
- You thrive solving complex problems and managing many stakeholders
- You have strong communication skills, written and verbal
- You have strong organizational skills
- You have strong presentation skills
- You have extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience in working with multicultural teams
What will you work on?
- You will work with the Product Manager/Product Director to setup the vision and the strategy of your product, in line with the general product and company vision
- You will contribute to and channel the ideas and input from the team and the various stakeholders in the organization;
- You will manage the product backlog, ensuring the quality of its content, its prioritization and its visibility to others in the organization;
- You will get involved in backlog refinement with the teams on a formal and ad-hoc basis, be always available for clarification, quick decision making or reprioritization if needed;
- You will make sure the team always builds the right things, by understanding and communicating priorities and solving dependencies with other teams;
- You will setup analytics processes around the product and make sure the development priorities are set so the real user needs are met and product KPIs improve over time;
- You will constantly monitor the progress and user feedback and looking for ways to improve the product;
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, drive alignment between teams, making sure the teams collaboratively contribute to the company and product goals;
- You will work with Marketing & Customer Support teams to ensure that the product story and the support initiatives are well coordinated with the release process;
- You will participate in the evolution of the agile process together with the development teams;
- You will contribute to the team’s health, happiness, motivation and growth.
It would be great if you also have:
- BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Prior engineering experience, or work with complex user facing products
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.