Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We at the Customer Support team are responsible for building long-lasting relationships with users. This includes responding to emails and outbound calls within the given TAT and resolving the issue. The team is fully based out of Bangalore.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will have access to world-class leadership and a global brand, an opportunity to create a unique career journey shaped by the curiosity to solve TRUE-patrons issues and deliver a delightful and engaging customer experience that’s proactive in approach and focus on improving the quality of data.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in customer support, preferably for mobile/technical products
- Experience in working on improving the quality of data
- Experience working with support platforms such as Zendesk or similar software
- Knowledge of other languages is a big plus (especially Hindi)
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
What will you work on?
- Maintain a database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Purge files to eliminate duplication of data
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working with chat applications
- Experience working in startups
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, Please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you !
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Meghana Alagundagi our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.