Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We, in the Marketing Team focus on building and shaping the brand and our products, identifying new opportunities and growing active users and their love and loyalty towards the brand. The vision for Truecaller is to build trust by making communication more safe and efficient.
As a Copywriter, you will be responsible for creating high quality marketing communication for the brand for both internal as well as external communications.The right candidate needs to have an excellent command over English and communication skills, with a keen eye for detail. Be able to work in a fast paced environment and deliver outstanding work that resonates with the audience. This role will closely work with the Brand Marketing and CRM teams to create high quality work across advertising media.
What we expect from you:
- At least 5 years of quality work experience as a Copywriter preferably from an advertising agency background.
- Excellent command over English. Basic working knowledge of any other Indian languages will be a huge plus.
- Great attitude in terms of collaborating with various teams
- Agility in execution and quick thinking is very important
- Keen eye for detail and a thorough understanding of what works in ATL, BTL and digital environments.
What will you work on ?
- Brainstorm, conceptualise, design and production of collaterals including newsletter, ads, social media posts, presentations, emailers, and notifications.
- Detail oriented – Pay special attention to detail for what is appealing and if language/tonality are on brand.
- Review all communication and suggest improvements as needed.
- Collaborate with the brand and marketing team to discuss and create great communication ideas.
- Provide creative and language support for presentations and other ad hoc requests.
- Understand and maintain Truecaller brand standards when executing all creative material.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure that our products and features speak the same visual language across mediums and channels.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
It would be great if you also have:
- Any additional skills like photography, videography, blogging, content creation, general awareness of the category/startups/technical writing skills will be a plus but not mandatory
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you!
Application in English. For more information please contact Chaitra Udupa our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.