Hello,Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi, With the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. Truecaller is loved by 180 million daily active users around the world. We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
We at Business Enterprise team focuses on building and scaling Truecaller’s enterprise business globally across its focus markets across direct and channel based engagements, Is a good mix of experience from young turks to industry veterans with working experience across top global tech companies to top Indian startups, Solve for business communication at scale on mobile in an efficient, trusted and frictionless manner both for the end user and the businesses by leveraging the power of Truecaller platform
As a Web Developer you are deeply involved in the whole cycle of product development on the web. Everything you release will reach 250 millions of our users, which requires solid focus on the end user experience and usability
What we expect from you
- 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Create responsive web sites using HTML and CSS.
- Experience working in one of the frameworks such as Vue or React.
- Comfortable writing server-side code in Node.js and have experience using web frameworks such as Express.js
- Know how to work with and configure build tools and bundlers such as webpack och rollup
- You are passionate about writing clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- You are having a mind-set to get things done, maintaining high standards by shipping high quality code and to continuously improve what you are doing.
What will you work on?
- Play a crucial role in building the Enterprise SAAS Business Portals which will play a crucial role in Truecaller’s journey to revolutionise the B2C communication landscape in 172 countries that Truecaller operates in.
- Build features and components that will drive business growth, functional excellence and client experience.
- Build the partner portal experience which will drive customer onboarding and service management experience for various affiliated channel sales partners.
- Work on analytics instrumentation to track data and derive insights on website engagement and performance.
- Work toward setting up frameworks for A/B testing design approaches.
- Discuss and come up with ideas to implement better user experience on all of our Enterprise portals.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience from working with mobile applications.
- Experience working in startups
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
How To Apply
You can also apply with the help of link given: https://boards.greenhouse.io/truecaller/jobs/2601550
This position is based in Bangalore, India.
If you have any questions, Please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Suma Jagannath, via
What we offer:
- International teams - 25+ nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day with delicious breakfast
- Stay refreshed: juices, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident,Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status