Customer Support Agent - (Data Quality)
Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. Truecaller is loved by 200 million daily active users around the world,we are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
We at Customer Support team are responsible for building long lasting relationships with users.This includes us responding to emails and outbound calls within the given TAT and resolving the issue. The team is fully based out of Bangalore
As a Customer Support Agent- (Data Quality) This role will involve, in particular, working on user data. However, if necessary, you must be versatile to make outbound calls/ Emails. Your main focus will be to improve the quality of data.
When you join Truecaller, you will have access to world-class leadership & global brand and its learning experiences, an opportunity to create a unique career journey shaped by the curiosity to solve TRUE-patrons issues day in day out and deliver a delightful and engaging customer experience that’s proactive in approach.
What we expect from you:
- 1 + years experience of customer support, preferably for mobile/technical products
- Excellent English Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in working on improving the quality of data.
- Experience with support platforms such as Zendesk or similar software
- Knowledge of other languages is a big plus (especially Hindi)
What will you work on?
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
It would be great if you also have:
- Chat experience.
- Prior start up experience.
How To Apply
You can also apply with the help of link given
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Please contact Talent@truecaller.com if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- International teams - 25+ nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident,Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status